Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



So Mark didn't want me to make a fuss about Father's Day...but we all know I'm going to do what I want anyway :) I have watched Mark with Josh, Zak and Lindsay for years and always knew he was a great father. He is the most loving person I have ever known. However, I get to now watch him with Charlie and get to know him all over again as a husband and as a father.

Being the biggest kid at heart, he was meant to be a dad. Playing, singing, and loving is what his heart was made for. All his kids are lucky to have him in their lives and one of the best parts about adding Charlie to our family is how much closer it has made us all.

I just wanted to say thank you for being the wonderful dad and the soulmate that you are. We all love you with all our hearts!

PS. For those that don't know, Mark is a big Dallas Cowboys fan, especially for Tony Romo. So here is Charlie in her Romo jersey just for daddy.

1 comment:

Joshua A. Garber said...

According to a recently published report in the Dallas Morning News, all of America thinks Charlie looks much more adorable in her Tony Romo jersey than does Jessica Simpson.